Re: Cleaning 576 display selector switches

Eric

I will throw my serial numbers in for a list

B212867 - Fully Functional and calibrated
Features of note
Original -00 style tube
Brown epoxy Transformer - Replaced with updated transformer
Extensive power supply rebuild needed all bulk caps and rectifier board caps replaced and LV board caps

B328108 - Fully Functional and calibrated
Features of note
-05 style tube
Black Silicone transformer
Power supply rebuild needed all bulk caps replaced - rectifier board was ok Original LV board caps as well.

B360217 - VERY rough shape / Parts unit
Tube is dead (high time)
No HV transformer
Destroyed knobs
Will need extensive rebuild to bring back working. Caps in collector supply have been rebuilt.