From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of -
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 10:46 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Photo Notifications #photo-notice

Are those all the same type LED but just run on different amounts of current? Can you give us the details on the LED type and the current involved and what you had to do to mount the LEDs in place of the lamps?

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 7:56 PM TekScopes@groups.io Notification < noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Eric <ericsp@gmail.com> added the album Tektronix 576 Lamps Vs LED
------------------------------

The following photos have been uploaded to the Tektronix 576 Lamps Vs
LED <https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/album?id=260348> album of the
TekScopes@groups.io group.

- Led Vs Lamp 1.JPG
<https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photofromactivity?id=3164217>