Re: Extracting a buggered knob grubscrew

I once tried to order some items from Grainger and actually HAD a small business incorporated at the time... but I abbreviated the name of the company and they rejected my order, saying they couldn't find my business! So they did check.

I emailed back, gave them the full name and state charter number, and told them where they could shove their "businesses only" attitude and to cancel my account. Haven't bothered with them since. And as someone already pointed out, they tend to be more expensive than many other sources anyway.

-Charles