Re: Slightly OT: OK Electronics tinyscope

-

I never had a Tiny Scope but I did have one of the small NLS scopes. You
couldn't see much detail on the small CRT but it was still a very handy
piece of gear for simple troubleshooting, Mine disappeared one day and I
never found out what happened to it but I wish that I still had it.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 2:54 PM Greg Muir via groups.io <big_sky_explorer=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I know that this a wee bit off-topic but I also know that there are a
bunch of “tinyscope” people out there who deviate from Tek products purely
to experience the Lilliputian world.

Found on ePay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OK-Electronics-10MHz-1010-Portable-Battery-Operated-Oscilloscope-w-Charger/174351418853

Greg