Re: Extracting a buggered knob grubscrew

stevenhorii

I purchased a set of left-hand drill bits made by Drill Hog (
https://drillhog.com/). They sell both through eBay and Amazon. From them
directly, you can also purchase single bits. They are made in the US and
you can get unusual ones - cobalt, molybdenum, and niobium alloy steels. I
also bought a conventional (right-hand) drill bit set made by them. They
guarantee them "for life" whatever that means. I have no financial interest
in this company. I have found that they make a quality product. Not cheap,
though.

Steve Horii

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 8:29 AM David Slipper <softfoot@hotmail.com> wrote:

Where did you get your set of left-handed drills ???

On 02/02/2021 12:31, - wrote:
I have a set of them and I keep them in their own protective box and
they're
used only to remove stubborn set screws and broken bolts. For me left
hand
bits work *much* better than Easy Outs for removing broken bolts and
buggered set screws.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 8:43 PM Bob Albert via groups.io <bob91343=