Re: Tek 576

Worked on the Invert switch too, yesterday, after PS and Step Generator repair and before alignment.

The switch actually worked, but took 30 minutes to come out... I disassembled the horizontal switch to gain access and applied 1 or 2 tiny drops of "Ballistol" (with a syringue) to each end of the switch and the retaining mechanism. After some movements of the cam that made it come out normally.

I still need to push the invert switch harder than the others, but it hase more contacts than any other, too.

cheers
Martin