Re: 7104 readout issue

Chuck Harris <cfharris@...>

Most 7000 series scopes that have readout seem to have a little
switch on the readout board that selects whether the readout
is sharing the display with the traces, or has its own time
slot after the sweep is finished.

Perhaps your switch has become intermittent?

-Chuck Harris

sdturne@q.com wrote:

I feel like this has been discussed before, but I cannot find the thread now. Does anyone know of a solution for the 7104 readout not displaying except in "pulsed" mode when slaved to the gate (also works in manual)? Mine started doing this, and I have found very little information about it on the internet.

Thanks!

Sean