Re: An informative web site for test equipment repairs

Tom Lee

Thanks, Brad, for finding this. I have enjoyed the little bit that I’ve read so far. Even his Tek rants.

— Cheers,
Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive typos and brevity.

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:58 PM, Brad Thompson <brad.thompsonaa1ip@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello--

I just finished spending a couple of enjoyable hours reading through this web site...

https://emperoroftestequipment.weebly.com/

...In which the author describes experience acquired while repairing assorted test equipment,
most of which had multiple problems. Like many (most?) of us test equipment
collectors, the author looks for equipment described as "not working, doesn't power up"
that's priced accordingly.

Have fun!
73--

Brad AA1IP