From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 3:44 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 576 possible power supply failure

Right now it seems the -75V supply is working. I disconnected all 3 loads of the 100V supply and it still does not come on, so I'll concentrate on that.

I was supplying an external voltage into the 100V leads, that seems to do the trick as the 12,5V supplies came to life. The screen looked a bit weird though (not a nice sharp trace, but a stable trace at least). Current draw off the 100V external supply was around 80-90mA.

cheers
Martin