Re: broken coupler

Eric

One of the 577 units that I worked on had a coupler from a rc boat
propeller installed on a control shift. If there is enough room. If
electrical isolation is not needed I like this idea part was dirt cheap
from Amazon $1.75 - 6.75 and was metal.

Eric

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021, 7:33 PM Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@lmceng.com> wrote:

Qservice lists them and there are some offered on eBay but pricey.

Larry

On 1/28/2021 3:51 PM, DaveH52 wrote:
This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for a suitable replacement for
a "376-0050-00 CPLG,SHAFT,FLEX:0.081 & 0.127 ID.PP" for an SC502 scope. the
max OD is about .375" and the max length is about .5" and it must support
axial loads as well.

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB