Re: 3 Books still sitting in USPS NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTERS

stevenhorii

We have been severely affected by the postal slowdown. As has been noted,
PA has had it’s share of workers out because of COVID-19 either infected or
in quarantine. It is not that USPS is not trying - we now get our mail as
late as 7:00 PM or later, so at least the carriers are putting in long
hours (or their shifts have been moved around). The distribution center
here is busy since it is adjacent to the Philadelphia International Airport
and handles a large volume of mail coming in by air from outside the US.

Priority mail helps somewhat, but I paid for the 2-day service and it took
three weeks to get from Philadelphia to Springboro, Ohio (near Dayton).

I am just being patient.

Steve Horii

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021, 00:20 Dennis Tillman W7pF <dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote:

This book has been in the PHILADELPHIA PA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER since
Jan 8 and it hasn't moved.
Tracking #: 9549016335941002722853, Bryn Mawr PA 19010

These two books are still in the SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
since I mailed them on Jan 2.
Tracking #: 9549016335941002723034, Wichita, KS 67212
Tracking #: 9549016335941002723140, Reno, NV 89511

Dennis Tillman W7pF