Re: 3 Books still sitting in USPS NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTERS

Michael A. Terrell

Weren't the machines that they retired from the first generation, that were
installed 30 years ago? I remember them being installed in Central Florida
at that time. We got frantic phone calls from the sorting center looking
for some very specific trim pots to repair the brand new machines before
they could be pressed into service. That generation of machines was always
problematic, and should have been replaced years ago. I was working forr a
resource recovery business who wholesaled surplus parts and equipment to
the area's surplus dealers. Some of the components were already EOL, when
the machines were built.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 7:29 PM <WCOFFIN1@gmail.com> wrote:

the postal system has been trashed to some degree, many of their high speed
sorters were taken out of service last year, I didn't get my utility bill
here until after it was due this time.
The usps uses a priority system when loading shipments within their system
and "media mail" are lowest priority (and the lowest cost) so they will sit
and wait until most of the others of are shipped out.

<
Virus-free.
<
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:20 AM Dennis Tillman W7pF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
wrote:

This book has been in the PHILADELPHIA PA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
since
Jan 8 and it hasn't moved.
Tracking #: 9549016335941002722853, Bryn Mawr PA 19010

These two books are still in the SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
since I mailed them on Jan 2.
Tracking #: 9549016335941002723034, Wichita, KS 67212
Tracking #: 9549016335941002723140, Reno, NV 89511

Dennis Tillman W7pF