Re: Peter Keller's books are going VIA AIR MAIL

momemeca

Hello Dennis,
My signed copy of Peter Keller's excellent book was delivered this morning (Australian Standard Eastern Time).
It is such a beautiful book in itself only bettered by the technical and historical contents.
Thank you for your diligent work in bringing this to fruition, despite the frustrating challenges along the way. All for a good cause and, I am sure, most appreciated by all who ordered a copy.
I, for one, can say that this book will hold pride of place in my technical library.
Finally, please pass on my sincere thanks to Peter, firstly, for for his excellent work and, secondly, for taking the time to autograph my copy.

Cheers,

Rick (RLG - Somerville AUS).

On 8 Jan 2021, at 17:39, Dennis Tillman W7pF <dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote:

One more detail I forgot to mention:

The international orders for Peter's book are all sent via AIR MAIL so they
should arrive fairly quickly even though they are going around the world in
many cases.

Dennis Tillman