Re: 2235 Horizontal Calibration Issue

Stephen

Thank you al for everything. Your expertise is invaluable.
I didn’t have much time with work to follow through yet. But I will shortly and report back.
And yes, as Raymond mentioned, I have already tried all the known adjustments (geometry, astig, and the likes), to no avail.

Yes Ozan, this a bit too much details for me at this point, but Ill try to do my best to do all that.

Thank you so very much all.

PS: I know most scopes, although the specs mention a +/- tolerance, are very linear. None of my other 10+ scopes behave that way. This is the only one that has this issue.