Re: P6137 scope probe repair

Tom Lee

Thank you for that information, John! I deeply appreciate it. Are you aware of any other examples?

—Cheers,
Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive typos and brevity.

On Jan 17, 2021, at 3:03 PM, John Gord via groups.io <johngord=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Tom,
The p6131 2m and 1.3m probes used a T-coil in the compensation box. (Schematic in manual 070-4210-01)
--John Gord

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 01:11 PM, Tom Lee wrote:
Next, your trivia about T-coils makes it sound like many probes use
them. As far as I am aware, the total number is two: P6047 and the
oddball 1kilohm P6048. If you are aware of any others, I would very much
like to know their model numbers so that I can update my spreadsheet.
T-coils are very much the /exception/, rather than the rule, in probes.