Re: P6137 scope probe repair

Tom Lee

Simple, Roy. If your post isn't helping Jared fix his probe, it's noise. Your constant irrelevant comments and meta-comments are prime examples of raising the noise floor.

As did Chuck, I am now pretty much putting you on my ignore list. My rant contains specific actionable information to help Jared. If you don't see it, I suggest that the problem lies with you.

Tom

--
Prof. Thomas H. Lee
Allen Ctr., Rm. 205

On 1/17/2021 13:54, Roy Thistle wrote:
On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 01:11 PM, Tom Lee wrote:

attempt at raising the SNR
I can't say with confidence that "rants" raise the SNR... perhaps they do... but, I'd need data.
In any case... it might be the case, one man's noise is another man's music... but, I don't have data on that.