2465 DMS operators manual

I have recently acquired a well optioned 2465 DMS in good condition (except for some exterior damage and degradation that was easily repaired) but I am having trouble finding an operators manual that discusses the option 1 features. I have looked in all the usual places (eBay, ArtekManuals, TekWiki, and the BAMA archive) to no avail. I am settling for the option 1 service manual, which does have some discussion of the operation of the DMM, but I'm wondering if I'm missing out on a more detailed discussion of measurements.

Did such a manual exist, or did the 2465 DMS ship with an operators manual that did not describe the DMM option?

-- Jeff Dutky