Link to Auction of a Lot of Tektronix Items

Gordon Smith

Hi All,
I peruse the Auction site HiBid for items of interest to me (note: Hibid is a "consolidation" website that helps auction places all across the country have one centralized web location). I also casually look for Tektronix items for auction. There is a huge quantity of Tektronix Items that are going up for bid starting next Tuesday. One thing I noted was two Type 130 LC meters that will be auctioned off (I know many people in here think very highly of them).

Link to Highbid with a search term for Tekstronix: https://hibid.com/lots/?q=tektronix

Link to the actual physical auction company: https://www.svdisposition.com/

Just thought I would pass this along. Thank You, Gordon