Re: In search of holdoff pot for 2235

John Hudak

I will check with my DMM. I haven't disassembled the scope yet as I wanted to have the part in hand so I could swap out the part and reassemble it and not have it sit on the bench for a week or more till the part arrives.

When I looked in the SM and saw it rated at 50 ohms, it struck me as very odd. 50K seems more reasonable but higher than I would have expected. I need to find it on the schematic. Hopefully that will confirms the value, Looking at how it is used in the circuit should provide the definitive answer.
thanks for the suggestions