2465B trace and readout focus at different positions of focus knob

Mark Hatch

Hi,

Have a late model 2465B. Noticed today that the focus point for the readout is at one point on the focus knob. But it I also want to get an optimal focus for the trace, I need to turn the knob to a different position.

I guessing that I should first perform the 2465B CRT Adjustments (Grid Bias, High Drive Focus, and Edge Focus). Is this the right path here?

Focus knob is more or less in the center position when Readout is in focus and only a little off center with trace in focus.

Thanks

Mark