Re: Tektronix 492BP

Check the DIP switches in the CPU section for continuity, as well as the ones
on the Z-axis board. Sounds like one or more of them may have failed, and the
instrument thinks it doesn't have the external mixer jack.
I only have the operators manual. Let me see if I can find the schematics in pdf format somewhere.
I will revise that , thanks a lot.
So all units with the external mixer jacks must provide extended range? Becasue I was told there is an option that eliminted the extended range and this unit had erased the tag for the options so not sure if it may had that option.