Re: T912 storage oscilloscope - No 2.7 KV high Voltage

Attilio

Roger,
thank you very much for the explanation, I had sensed that the feedback could raise the output tensions. On the HV secondaries I have disconnected all the 4 KV capacitors and the connections to the CRT, but with CR463 and / or CR465 connected to the T460 transformer the other voltages (-120 V and - 220 V drop to - 14 V).
I will try to replace the CR463 and CR465 diodes, but at the moment I don't have them in the house, they are 10 KV - 10 mA diodes.