De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Jose Luu
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 13 de enero de 2021 23:46
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: [TekScopes] First mixer diode on a 7L18 : how to test (and possibly replace) ?

Dear group,

I am fixing a deaf 7L18, it is responsive to a 510MHz signal injected into the second mixer, I still have to test the 510MHz IF, I am anticipating that the first mixer diode has failed (likely from a power overload).

Testing the diode: I suppose I should pay attention to the voltage applied and possibly limit the current, 1V and a few milliamps?
Replacement: the part number I find on the service manual is: 119-0972-02 , googling it does not fetch much, any ideas, is surgery oof the A45 unit possible ?

Thank you for any insight
Jose

Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO