Re: I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?

-

Larry,

I'm interested in at least one set of boards and the front panel. Can
you tell me what the estimated costs is including shipping to 32765? Do
you want to take these type of questions off-lists? If so do you have or
can you set up an alternate e-mail address?

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 1:03 AM Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@lmceng.com> wrote:

This is just a brief update on the status of the group buy of board sets
for the TM500 tester. If you don't remember what this is about, view the
YouTube link shown below.

I've researched flat envelopes and packaging materials and now have a
plan for both domestic and international shipping. I expect to be close
to needing 50 sets of the four boards to fulfill the requests.

If anyone else is considering adding to the requests, this is a good
time to speak up... I don't have final pricing but I expect it to be
close to the previous estimates for domestic delivery. Unfortunately,
international shipping of even rigid flat envelopes is astonishingly
expensive.

Larry

On 12/31/2020 11:27 AM, Jared Cabot via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I have been accumulating TM500 modules and mainframes for a little
while, so I recently finished building an 067-1201-99 TM500 mainframe
tester from the Tek construction notes floating around.
I updated the design somewhat and designed it for simplified
construction (Not a single wire to strip and solder!) and I thought someone
here might be interested in taking a look or even building one themselves.
Here's a link to the youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afwqtc6Fxd4...
--
Best wishes,