Re: Grid Bias Adjustment on 475A

Mlynch001

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 12:14 AM, Jeff Dutky wrote:

've checked all the wires in that vicinity to see if any are connected to
ground, but found nothing. If you could indicate anything that you think might
be a good candidate for the HV multiplier ground wire I would appreciate it.
Otherwise I guess I'm taking off the vertical board (I can see the aluminum
case that houses both the HV multiplier and (I think) the transformer) and it
does look like I can get to it with the vertical board removed.
Jeff,

The ground wire comes in from the top side of the board and connects to the ground plane. It is behind the vertical board. You do not have the service jumper that is present on some 465 and 465B models. The vertical board will need to come out to disconnect the Ground conductor. I have uploaded two additional pictures to the file in order to indicate where this connection should be located.
--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR