Re: Grid Bias Adjustment on 475A

Mlynch001

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 10:14 PM, Jeff Dutky wrote:

The cathode voltage is still -1890 V. I made sure to select a specific range
on the 916 when making this measurement, to ensure a known impedance.
Jeff,

So is the -2450 TP actually at -1890? I thought that you had quoted a quoted a much different reading in an earlier post. If the HV multiplier was bad, I would not expect that -1890V reading. To be sure, I would still disconnect the Ground lead to entirely eliminate the possibility of a bad HV Multiplier.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR