Re: Details on 015-0670-00 Feed-Through Adapter for AM503B?

mjmpdx1@...

Hi Jared,

I was one of the designers of the AM503A, AM503B, AM5030 and newer TCPA300/400 products. Let me dig through my parts bins to see if I have one (I think I bought some from RAMs way back?) or at least check the service manual to see if there was a schematic. I remember there was a coding resistor from a pin to gnd and then a short between the output of the power amp into the input of the attenuator for one of the adapters. There was a coding resistor and a coax that went straight into the attenuator input for the other adapter.

Stay tuned,
Mike