Re: Peter Keller's Book Mailing Status (Minor Correction)

KeepIt SimpleStupid

For those doing this stuff in the future, thir IRISPEN https://www.irislink.com/EN-US/c973/IRISPen-Executive-7---Pen-scanner.aspx

When  had windows, I used the IRISPen 6 for taking numbers off of tax statements.
With Fedex and UPS, I get notifications and can move delivery for a fee.  I've moved UPS to the UPS store and FEDex to a FEDex location.  I have done this primarily for high dollar signature required items.
The book,  Dennis is doing it on his own time.  The Forum members are getting a value Added education should any member decide to do a group buy.  Dennis.  Next time charge extra for tracking unless it's way past the estimated due date.

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 8:03:35 PM EST, Greg Muir via groups.io <big_sky_explorer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

In this present world of “instant gratification” utilizing electronic means to send messages and documents I do realize that it is somewhat difficult for some people to understand the sloggingly slow process of the US Postal Service.  I wanted to make a few comments regarding this.

1.  Media mail is expected to be slower than normal mail approaches.
2.  The US Postal Service has been crippled by the pandemic, funding, volume and politics.
3.  I have recently experienced packages sent via Priority Mail to take over a week to be delivered.
4.  Delivery times will vary depending upon the delivery areas and route conditions.
5.  I am a patient person.
6.  I have plenty of things to read until my book arrives.
7.  If I die before it does, I have others who may be interested in receiving it to read.

“Nuff said.

Greg