From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of EJP
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2021 6:48 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Peter Keller's Book Mailing Status (Minor Correction)

Dennis

Rather than create more work for yourself with tracking, why not just scan the ticket and upload it here so people can find their own tracking numbers? I always like to have this information anyway, not just for overdue mail, so I can track it in and know what day it will arrive.

Just a thought.

EJP

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF