Colin, I don't know a cost yet for the board set and I am not sure I can get an accurate estimate of shipping to the UK. My experience shipping to Europe is that it cost a *lot* more than our domestic USA shopping. You may know more about those shipping costs than do I.

But, you can't sit on the fence. I will know more about the cost for USA deliveries in total but I will need commitments from international buyers so that I know how many board sets to order. Remember, too, that you will most likely need to buy some of the parts, surely that $25 switch from DigiKey.

Karry

On 1/3/2021 7:07 AM, Colin Herbert via groups.io wrote:
Hi Larry,
I might well be interested in a board set, so long as the cost and shipping to London, UK aren't too crazy. I have been intending to build one of these testers for a while and have a few of the components necessary, plus a main board that would certainly do the job, but Jared's looks like it could make the job fairly straightforward. I especially like the front panel - very nice-looking!
Colin.
-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry McDavid
Sent: 31 December 2020 23:13
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?
Anyone interested in buying sets of boards to share?
Larry
On 12/31/2020 11:27 AM, Jared Cabot via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I have been accumulating TM500 modules and mainframes for a little while, so I recently finished building an 067-1201-99 TM500 mainframe tester from the Tek construction notes floating around.
I updated the design somewhat and designed it for simplified construction (Not a single wire to strip and solder!) and I thought someone here might be interested in taking a look or even building one themselves.
Here's a link to the youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afwqtc6Fxd4

And here's a link to the google drive with all the gerbers and schematics and stuff. I went so far as to rewrite the manual with the alterations and corrections included.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yj52Z_BtGZ7Q9BB2jS9Lf2Uz39turS4-

Direct link to the new manual:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iqpcqheb01qMioQwcUhyWv6A37v2HPro/view?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think, and let me know if you see any errors that need correcting. :)

Regards
Jared.

--
Best wishes,