From: Dennis Tillman W7pF [mailto:dennis@ridesoft.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2021 12:20 PM
To: 'TekScopes@groups.io' <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Peter Keller's Book Mailing Status

This morning I mailed 76 of Peter Keller's books. These went to 72 people in
the USA who ordered Peter's book.

At the request of our currently shorthanded post office staff I have been
asked to wait until Thursday to mail the 25 International orders when there
will be enough people on duty to process them. It takes time to verify the
address, determine the postage, and process the customs forms for each
international order.

Here is the list of domestic orders I mailed today. Because these were send
Media Mail Rate the clerk only has to enter the zip code and print out a
label for each box. It took about 1 1/2 hours to process 72 domestic orders.
There are no tracking numbers for Media Mail packages.

If you want to know if I mailed your book(s) today scan down this zip code
sorted list for your initials.
------ --- -------
01460, HV, 1 Book
01510, PE, 1 Book