Re: I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?

Bill Perkins <sales@...>

The email active link was missing a final character; when that was
included, the link works ok. And, I was successful downloading all the
data. I do agree the download command is somewhat hidden. You must click
the three-dots icon to find the download command. It will build a zip of
all the files in the folder and download that. Worked for me...
Larry
I did all that, saw the .zip get built and then ? ? where the hell'd it go?

Bill