Re: I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?

Larry McDavid

The email active link was missing a final character; when that was included, the link works ok. And, I was successful downloading all the data. I do agree the download command is somewhat hidden. You must click the three-dots icon to find the download command. It will build a zip of all the files in the folder and download that. Worked for me...

Larry

On 12/31/2020 4:38 PM, Bill Perkins wrote:
Gosh, the link to the google drive Gerbers does not work for me. Anyone
have success downloading the various files?

Larry
    I just spent 10 frustrating minutes cursing the genius Google geeks who hacked that can o' worms together and fronted it as a done deal.
    Bill
--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB