Re: I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone might find this useful?

Larry McDavid

Ok, I'll ask OSH Park for a quote and compare quotes.

Larry

On 12/31/2020 4:22 PM, Jim Ford wrote:
Yes, I have used OSH Park before as well.  Not sure where they are located, so I hesitated to mention them.  I try to avoid sending any of my dollars to China these days.   JimSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Harvey White <madyn@dragonworks.info> Date: 12/31/20 3:50 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] I built a TM500 mainframe tester, and updated the design. Someone...
--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB