Re: Rescuing 500s from tube snatchers/scavengers - how much is it worth

-

No, I was talking about ESRC1 Tube Warehouse, located on Pinecastle Blvd,
in Orlando. FYI There is also another tube dealer in Orlando; Vacuum Tubes
Inc at 1080 Sligh Blvd. However AFIK Stan had the largest number of VTs of
any dealer in the world. I know he had over 3.5 million years ago and
I've *heard
*that before he died he was up to about 12 million. At one time he had
about 6 LARGE bays in a commercial warehouse but rent had gotten excessive
so I know that he had started to try and reduce his inventory and floor
space in the last couple of years.

Stan used to host a hamfest like event called FAWG at his warehouse
twice a year and he was always very helpful and very generous. He will be
sorely missed.

A couple of links <
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&;rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwidktT2jvbtAhUEca0KHZVlDHsQFjAAegQIBRAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.antiqueradios.com%2Fforums%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D2%26t%3D379711&usg=AOvVaw3BT6Jy4yt3W-p_3qkkY4o1
<http://www.clge.com/radiorelics/fawg.html>

<http://www.findglocal.com/US/Orlando/207889209228737/ESRC-Vacuum-Tubes>

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 10:15 PM John Williams <books4you4@mail.com> wrote:

Hmm. Radio Electric Supply is owned by Dale and Roy Rogalski. I don’t know
if anyone else was associated with them. I talked to them today and
apparently are doing well. Are you thinking of some other supplier perhaps?