Re: 465 Scope AC Gnd DC Coupling Switch

adesilva_1999@...

I am assuming you have just 1 of them stuck. If you remove the cover and also remove the shield on the vertical amp of that channel, you will be able to see the contacts operated by that switch. Make sure they are not bent in someway which is highly unlikely anyway. Beyond that, it seems like a mechanical problem to me. Getting to that involves removing the vertical board out of the scope which takes some doing. There is good info in the service manual on how to go about it but there are also people on this board who have done this. In my case, the only time I had to fix one of them it did not involve pulling the board out. I am sure one of the experts will chime in soon. You might have to wait since it is the holiday weekend.