Re: PG506 calibrator generator voltage error

Gif Sim

hi bob
thanks for the tips I'll go check it out immediately!
as i wrote to eric i have a pg506a there are no relays ...
the thing I don't understand is that if I connect a battery powered oscilloscope everything works correctly ... all controls and values are normal
i noticed that q290 q190 and r190 are very very hot but taking them apart and trying them they are okk ... also vr210 is ok the 9v are present
I noticed that when I connect an oscilloscope that can be tds784d or 2465b, then powered by the mains
the voltage +120 volts (which I measure on cr291) rises to +125 volts .....
I'm going crazy !!!
thank you all
simon