465 Scope AC Gnd DC Coupling Switch

JJ

Gentlemen,
My 465 has a stuck coupling switch - it developed during a project that I
am working on. It's stuck in the AC position. I don't want to force it. I
haven't taken the unit apart yet but with a Hail Mary Pass I sprayed a
little DeoxIT through the front slot. No glory! I checked through the
message archives but didn't find anything.
Before I open it up and break something, I was wondering if anyone else has
had the problem and whether the switch is repairable. I didn't see any
switches for sale on eBay.
I'm now using my 7904 so I'm not pressed to get the 465 functional.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
Best,
John Justin