need case for 067-0508-00 Amplitude Calibrator

Rick

Hi all, I just picked up a 067-0508-00 Amplitude Calibrator and I believe it was rack mounted. It doesn't have the outer cabinet. I don't know much about the interchangeability of mounting and cabinet systems from the late sixties. I'd like to find a cabinet or possibly a cab for a pair. I have a Type 284 Pusle Gen that I've seen sitting paired with the Amp Cali unit in the same cabinet. Does anyone know what Tek was doing back them? Was there a storage system of sorts? I've heard of type 1,2,3 but don't know if my two units mentioned here are part of those systems. I plan to use both to bring my 5S14 to spec assuming it out of whack when it arrives.

Thanks
Rick