How to reach and remove 7633 SAVE INTEN/STORAGE LEVEL pot for cleaning?

unclebanjoman

Hi all,
on my 7633 I have very noisy SAVE INTEN / STORAGE LEVEL pots.
Seem it is practically unreachable without having to disassemble many other parts. Anyone know the correct procedure on how to disassemble this damn pot from the front panel?
I searched the manual but there is no explanation on how to disassemble this part.
It looks like I should remove the storage board and all the associated cables. A tedious and complicated procedure. Urgh!
Any suggestion?

Regards and.. Merry Christmas!
Max