Re: tektronix 7S14 batteries and time base question

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 09:41 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

You may remember that I used ordinary leds, sets of two each mounted head to
head, in the available space without problems.
See

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/13004/16?p=Name,,7s14+led,50,1,0,0

Others have used several diodes in each "optocoupler". I used one transmitting and one receiving clear narrow-beam led and aligned them by watching the DC voltage across the receiver generated on my 'scope. I fixed them head-to-head with a tiny drop of cyanoacrylate glue.

Raymond