Re: tektronix 7S14 batteries and time base question

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 09:24 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

I decided that replacing the mercury cells was impractical and the only
solution was LEDs. I was looking for a small enough combination of LEDs to fit
in the available space (I was going to try surface mount parts next) when
other responsibilities got in the way. It is something I need to get back to.
Hi Dennis,
You may remember that I used ordinary leds, sets of two each mounted head to head, in the available space without problems. Still works fine. At your request, I sent you a hand drawing a few years ago.

Raymond