Re: Backlash/Play in the Delta Time Position Control on a 2236

Ed Breya

OK, so it is the little pot on top. Regardless of which manual and part numbers are right, one thing that I recall is that pot is very flimsy (mechanically) for its application. A heavy handed user could over-torque it and bend or break it off the board, unless it has some kind of friction release over-run protection. With the number of part changes over the product life, I'm guessing there may have been two problems - one with having inadequate setting resolution, and possibly another needing mechanical changes for pot durability.

Ed