Re: Backlash/Play in the Delta Time Position Control on a 2236

Raymond,

Exactly right about which control I'm talking about, but I'm a bit confused about the service manual. I have the same PN for the service manual that you indicate, but I can't find R1618/1619, and the delta time position pot is labeled R1617, and indicates that it is only a single 2.2K pot. It sounds like we have the service manuals for each other's scopes (mine is a much later SN than yours, B027035). My SM appears to be the first printing from MAR 83.

-- Jeff Dutky