Re: Backlash/Play in the Delta Time Position Control on a 2236

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 11:11 PM, Ed Breya wrote:

Jeff, if it works as is, I'd recommend leaving it alone - you can get used to
it. I don't know which of two controls is in question here - the one at the
top-center, or bottom-right. The B-delay in scopes was traditionally a
ten-turn pot, with a readout dial.
Ed,
Jeff is talking about the delta-time pot, not the B-delayed pot.
It's on dwg 10 "Counter Front End" in SM 070-4204-00, location K2. A single pot may be used but R1618 / R1619 may have to be changed.

Raymond