Re: Comments from Peter Keller on the 500 Series Scopes

Roy Thistle

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 01:12 PM, Randy Newman wrote:

since it
didn't use many specialized parts.
"silver solder", ceramic terminal strips, any and all vacuum tubes... and lots of em, storage CRTs, just CRTs, kilowatt multi-tap power transformers, selenium rectifiers, thermal relay vacuum tubes, neon bulbs, multi-kilovolt flyback transformers, canned Al electrolytic capacitors, resin knobs...
The locals tell me Radio Trade Supply has be gone for 40 years... and my time machine is broken.