Help with 2712 Spectrum Analiser

Marcus - PP5MS

Hello!

My name is Marcus and I am from Brazil.
.
I just received a Tektronix 2712 that I wanted for a long time. I bought it at a local auction and I already expected it to have some problem.
Visually it's very good, so I turned on the power to see how it works.
I was very happy to see the apparently normal screen.
However, I noticed some problems.
I set the clock / calendar that was totally wrong as expected, but by turning the power off and on, the settings are lost.
I already read on the internet that there is a battery to be replaced, which I intend to do soon.
But unfortunately there are more problems.
Although the scan line appears on the screen, even with the characteristic noise of spectrum analyzers, it does not show any signal.
I turned on the 100MHz calibrator. and it doesn't appear either.
The frequency meter does not show any reading and the following messages appear on the screen on the left, below the configured parameters, that is, in the fourth and fifth line:

UNCAL
CANNOT COUNT (VCO, IF)

In the "FREQUENCY COUNTER TEST" screen I have the following information:

0 VCO, LOCKED
1 BEAT, LOCKED
2 VCO, NOT LOCKED
3 BEAT, NOT LOCKED

Could someone point me on the right direction to look for the problem?
Any help will be very welcome, I wanted to put my Christmas gift to work ...!

I wish a Merry Christmas to everyone !!

Marcus - PP5MS