Re: How much does 106 of Peter Keller's CRT books weigh?

Vince Vielhaber

If you have a printer, you can also do it in paypal, BUT, the problem there is paypal would see they're being shipped to people who paid F&F and charge Dennis the fee.

Vince.

On 12/21/2020 07:23 PM, shalopt via groups.io wrote:
"My original idea if I got orders for 10 to 15 of Peter Keller's CRT books
was to have him ship them to me and I would mail them out to the individuals
who ordered them."
Check out click and ship, pay print label and attach to book, drop off at the window or have them pick up. But you are doing their work some time it is cheaper.
gary g