Re: How much does 106 of Peter Keller's CRT books weigh?

G Hopper

Click and ship does not have a on-line media mail price. The only option
via click and ship is first class and that's going to be more expensive.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 4:23 PM shalopt via groups.io <shalopt=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

"My original idea if I got orders for 10 to 15 of Peter Keller's CRT books
was to have him ship them to me and I would mail them out to the
individuals
who ordered them."
Check out click and ship, pay print label and attach to book, drop off at
the window or have them pick up. But you are doing their work some time it
is cheaper.
gary g