Re: How much does 106 of Peter Keller's CRT books weigh?

-

I agree. Wait until after Christmas and until the PO lines die down. I
doubt that any of us will have time to read the book until after the
holidays anyway.

Merry Christmas Dennis and don't let this get the better of you.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 4:43 PM Raymond Domp Frank <hewpatek@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 10:33 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

Since it will take me a few days to put the
books in corrugated mailers I should be ready to face the window clerk
at my
local Post Office on Monday. I'm not sure how he / she will react when
they
see me wheel in 106 individually addressed books but it will be a long
morning for both of us.
C'mon Dennis, I'd love to have my book soon but please wait until things
won't be as busy! You may have to wait half a day until it's your turn,
only to be sent away because they're too busy...

Raymond